To proceed with a domain name transfer to a Bluehost account, please follow these instructions:
- Log into your Bluehost Domain Manager.
- Click Transfer in the submenu at the top of the page.
- Enter the domain you want to transfer to your account, without www, and click Continue.
- The Bluehost system will check the domain’s status to determine if it’s ready for the transfer. The name has been unlocked and the EPP code (authorisation code) transfer provided below. Then, enter the EPP code and click Continue.
- When you click Continue, we should receive a Verification code sent to us from Bluehost. We will provide you with the code that you will then need to enter to the provided field and click Continue. Enter the code and click Continue.
- Here you have the option to change your name servers, set your renewal preference, and choose if you want to add domain privacy.
- Finally, check the box agreeing to the Terms of Service, then click Add to Cart.
- ICANN requires the gaining registrar to renew the domain for one year upon transfer, which you’ll see in the Shopping Cart. Process the payment to initiate the transfer.
You will receive the EPP code from one of the Brandpa team members.