If you’d like to accept a domain name in your GoDaddy account, please follow the instructions below.
1. Follow this link to start the transfer process: https://www.godaddy.com/domains/domain-transfer
2. In the provided box, type in the name you want to transfer to GoDaddy. When done, press “Get started”
3. On the next screen, GoDaddy will ask you to provide the authorisation code necessary to initiate the transfer on your end. Copy and paste the code provided by Brandpa.
4. Press “Continue”
5. Ignore the next screen by pressing “Continue”. You don’t need to make this name private to continue with the transfer.
6. You’ll now be asked to purchase the transfer with GoDaddy. Simply click “Complete purchase”. With this purchase, you’re also getting one year of domain hosting.
7. Once done, click on the “Manage domains” button.
8. Click on “Domains” > “Transfers”
9. You should now see a table with your domain name listed there. Tick off a box next to your name and click “Resend transfer IDs”. When a pop up window appears click “OK”. Once done, we’ll receive the Transfer IDs sent to our email. Keep this window open. Don’t close it.
10. Next, click on the little “i” icon next to the red text that says “Authorisation code needed” and “Start transfer now” as seen in this picture:
11. When you click on “Start transfer now” you’ll see this window.
12. Click “Add Transfer Codes” and paste the codes you received from us in the last email in these boxes.
13. Click “Add”
14. You’ll then see this screen. Click “Next”.
15. On this screen, paste the authorisation code sent to you in the first email (that’s the very first code you received from us).
16. Once done, tick off the “I authorise the transfer of all domains in list not on hold” box and press “Finish”. It’ll take between 15 mins – 5 days for the transfer to complete (in depends on a registrar).